We are highly renowned in this industry as one of the prominent manufacturers and suppliers of a wide stock of Plastic Extrusion Welders. These welding equipments are well integrated with motor start-up protection which prevents cold start. Integrated with electronics for stepless adjustment of the preheating temperature and output quantity, these Plastic Extrusion Welders have ergonomic designs. It is specially designed with a 360° rotatable welding shoe.
Features and Specifications
- Appropriate for welding PP, PVDF, PE and extra thermoplastic materials
- Temperature manager for extrudate and investigating of set point/real temperatures
- Electronic near loop temperature regulator for preheater
- Drive motor along with trigger lock
- Original, trouble-free rod consumption system
- Solid, tough construction, effortless process
- Negotiable PTFE welding shoes can be simply machined to regulate weld size and formation
- ‘Twisty’ rotatable welding head assembly standard
- Optional heavy-duty shipping/transport situation with rollers
- Multi-position grip
- Needs outside air supply– see DT 10 Blower
To view a contrast of technical data for extrusion welder goods, please click here.
- Power Supply: 230V Single-Phase
- Power Consumption: 2190 W max.
- Maximum Output: PE -1.9 Kg/hr (4.2 lbs/hr), PP -1.8 Kg/hr (4.0 lbs/hr)
- Weight: 4.5 kg (approx 10 lbs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 410 x 110 x 260mm (16” x 10” x 4.5” – w/o handle)
- Rod Size: PE 3, 4, 5mm (1/8", 5/32", 3/16") & PP 3 or 4mm (1/8", 5/32")