- Thickness : 35 mm (1.4")
- Wall thickness : 3.5 mm (0.14")
- Material : PP COPO/HDPE
- Internal structure : 100 mm x 100 mm (4" x 4")
- 1,200 mm x 800 mm (47.24" x 31,50")
- 1,200 mm x 1000 mm (47.24" x 39.37")
The panels have three double ribs in the width and one in the length.
- Weight : 8.2 kg/m² (1.68 lb/ft²)
- Colours (US:Colors)
- PP prime: Beige (RAL 7032), white (RAL 9010)
- PP near to prime:Light grey (RAL 7001), white (RAL 9010), green (RAL 6001)
- PP recycled:Black, green, grey
- Other colours (colors) possible on request.
- Paneltim advises against using dark colours (colors) for outside use.
The panels have three double ribs in the width and one in the length. This facilitates the production of panels of height 40 cm, 50 cm and 60 cm (15.75", 19.69" and 23.62").No internal accumulation of dirt
The internal cell structure ensures that the panels are always closed all around, even when cutting to size, avoiding ingression of dirt or moisture into the panels.
Advice and support
- The panel can be processed using regular technic to make plastic constructions: butt welding, extrusion welding or hot air welding. The short welding cycle considerably improves overall processing time.
- The panels being manufactured in prime polypropylene or polyethyleen, joining with solid panels, tubes, etc is possible.
- Paneltim strongly recommends avoiding dark colors for outside u
- Technical datasheets are only available for panels in prime material.