: 3,5 mm (0.14")Material
: PP COPOVertical slots
: 30 mm x 350 mm per 100 mm (1.18" x 13.78" per 3.94").Internal structure
: 100 mm x 50 mm (4" x 2")Standard dimensions
- 1200 mm x 800 mm (47.24" x 31.50")
- 1200 mm x 1000 mm (47.24" x 39.37")
- 35 mm 8 kg/m
- 50 mm 11 kg/m (2.66 lb/ft)
No internal accumulation of dirt
- PP near to prime:Light grey (RAL 7001), white (RAL 9010), blue (RAL 5002)
- PP recycled:Light green, black
- Other colours (colors) possible on request.
- Paneltim advises against using dark colours (colors) for outside use.
: The internal cell structure ensures that the panels are always closed all around, even when cutting to size, avoiding ingression of dirt or moisture into the panels.Processing
Available on request
- The panel can be processed using regular technic to make plastic constructions: butt welding, extrusion welding or hot air welding. The short welding cycle considerably improves overall processing time.
- The panels being manufactured in prime polypropylene or polyethyleen, joining with solid panels, tubes, etc is possible.
Advice and support
- Structural analysis
- Technical files
- Paneltim strongly recommends avoiding dark colors for outside use.
- Paneltim strongly recommends prime material for structural applications.
- Technical datasheets are only available for panels in prime material.